Employment Fraud Warning
We currently work in partnership with a small number of preferred suppliers that have a broad understanding of our business and our resourcing requirements. We only pay agency fees where we have a signed agreement in place and an agency has been instructed by a member of the HOCHTIEF UK HR Team. At this time, we are not actively seeking to increase the number of agencies that we work with. At the point that we decide to review our PSL we will publish this information on our website.
If you are a Recruitment Agency, you should read this next bit, because we will hold you to it:
Agents and other consultancies: please do NOT send us unsolicited CVs (whether to our general-purpose careers email address or to individuals in HOCHTIEF) and/or make unsolicited phone calls to any employees and/or contractors of HOCHTIEF (UK) Construction Ltd (“HOCHTIEF”, "We", "Our", "Us"). Please do not send CVs to us,.
If you or your company (collectively and individually "You", "Your") send US an unsolicited CV or other details (collectively and individually "the Information") of any individual (the "Candidate") this includes information obtained via an unsolicited phone call, You agree irrevocably that:
- You have unconditionally gifted Us the Information about that candidate without creating any form of obligation from Us to You;
- Supplying the Information to Us does not create any contract between You and Us;
- We may research and/or directly contact the Candidate without creating any contract between You and Us;
- We may engage the Candidate directly or through another company without creating any contract between You and Us and without any consideration due to You;
- WE are not responsible for any recruitment (or any other) fees related to unsolicited CVs and never implicitly agree terms of business connected to unsolicited CVs;
- You will not seek consideration of any sort from Us or any other party in respect of or arising from your supply to Us of the Information, or arising from our direct or indirect engagement of the Candidate;
- Submission of any unsolicited CV’s and proposals to US will be deemed evidence of full and unlimited acceptance of this policy.
Want to Join our Team?
Career Opportunities at HOCHTIEF
HOCHTIEF's business is shaped by innovative thinking, vast competence, working in a spirit of partnership and maintaining transparency. In
essence, our strategy and promise to clients is reliant on the people who work within HOCHTIEF.
It is people that shape our future, and we are determined to make HOCHTIEF an employer of choice within the Civil Engineering industry in the UK.
To do this, we offer a challenging and rewarding environment with excellent career development opportunities which aim to inspire and make you
proud of what you can achieve.
We seek people who have the ability to create new ideas and practical solutions to problems, facilitate effective team working, inspire, and
are determined to succeed with a positive “can do” attitude.
As part of our strategic development, we regularly recruit for the following positions:
- Senior Project Managers / Project Directors
- Project Managers
- Construction Managers / Site Managers / Site Agents
- Section Managers / Sub Agents
- Section Engineers / Senior Engineers
- Site Engineers
- HSE / IMS Advisors
- Civil Planners
- Temporary Works Engineers
- Quality Assurance Engineers / Managers
- Design Manager / Co-ordinators
- Engineering Managers
- Works Manager / General Foreman
- Section Foreman / Supervisor
- Graduate Engineers
- Office Manager / Administration Manager / Logistics Manager
- Document Controller / Administrators
- Commercial Managers
- Senior Quantity Surveyors
- Quantity Surveyors
- Graduate Quantity Surveyors
- Client Relationship Managers
- Marketing and Communication personnel
On occasion, we also recruit:
- IT Specialists
- Finance / Accounts Personnel
- HR and Training Personnel
- Administration Support
In accordance with our commitment to equal opportunities, it is our policy to open up all employment opportunities to as wide an audience as possible.
We therefore welcome applications from talented people from all sections of the community, and in particular people who have Civil Engineering
or Construction experiences and qualifications.
If you are interested in pursuing a career with HOCHTIEF, please send your Curriculum Vitae, detailing the role you would like to be considered for
Download our latest vacancies list (PDF, 1MB, link opens a new window)
HOCHTIEF (UK) Construction Limited recruitment enquiries
Please direct all recruitment enquires to;
Windmill Hill Business Park
Tel: 01793 755555